Gulf Rifle & Pistol Club
(Please note: The Board of the Gulf Rifle and Pistol Club have removed the requirement for all members to be also a current paid up member of the National Rifle Association (The NRA). Although membership of the NRA is no longer a mandatory requirement, membership of the NRA is still encouraged).
THE ADDRESS SHOWN ON THE RENEWAL FORM IS FOR MAIL ONLY PURPOSES IN ORDER TO SPEED UP YOUR APPLICATION. PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE ADDRESS IN PERSON.
MESSAGE FROM THE MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY
Everyone has Signed a copy of the Range Rules and Attended a Safety Briefing but we have noted and had reported to us the following issues:
1) Unless your guest at the Range is either your Spouse or a Dependant child less than 18 years old they MUST PAY A $10 Range Use FEE!!
Failure to pay the guest fee will result in your being assessed those fees and/or your membership suspended. You are financially responsible for your guests' use of the Range.
2) Have EACH guest fill out and Sign a Waiver. You MUST PUT YOUR NAME at the bottom as the sponsoring Member.
3) Sign in when you arrive in and when you leave please sign out.
4) NO Centerfire Rifles are to be used on the Pistol Range!!! Only Rim-fire.
5) MOST IMPORTANTLY - ALL rounds fired MUST BE AIMED SO AS TO DIRECTLY IMPACT THE BERM!!!!
Skipped rounds off the ground can leave the Range resulting in Property Damage or Injuries with even loss of life. Failure to follow this rule can result in you being forced to leave the Range for the day or the LOSS OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
As a member you need to help others using the Range remember these and other important safety rules.....Re-enforce rules by kindly telling others when you see them violating the rule or making a mistake. It's everyone's Range so lets work together to keep it SAFE
When completing any forms for submission to the Membership Secretary, you must include with your application the following:
(a) An initiation fee of $100 for New Members joining and those renewing members after a lapse of 2 years or more in active membership.
(b) Membership Fee
(c) Signed waiver; and
(d) Signed Range Rules
For the avoidance of doubt, members who have not renewed for two years or more will have to pay another initiation fee of $100 and will be treated as new members in the application process. There will be no exceptions to this.
For new members applying in the period January 1st to July 31st in any year the membership fee for that calendar year will be $75 (plus the initiation fee of $100). If an application is made between August 1st and December 31st, the membership fee will be $35 for that calendar year (plus the initiation fee of $100).
EXISTING MEMBERS RENEWALS
All members wishing to renew their membership for the following year must complete the following documents and return them to the Membership Officer as shown on the form:
(1) The membership renewal form filled out completely and signed;
(2) The Waiver/Disclaimer form filled out and signed; and
(3) Payment - check or money order if completing by mail for the year's membership dues ($75).
NEW MEMBERS APPLICATIONS
All new members (including previous members who have not renewed in the last 2 years or more) wishing to join the club must complete the following documents and return them to the Membership Officer as shown on the form:
(1) The application form filled out completely and signed;
(2) The Waiver/Disclaimer form filled out and signed;
(3) The Range Rules duly acknowledged and signed; and
(4) Payment - check or money order if completing by mail for the initiation fee plus the year's membership dues ($100 and $75).
To download and print the following forms, you will need ADOBE READER
For those that don't have it - it can be downloaded free from here
If your browser has problems opening the document, then please right click on the tab and choose "Save Target as" - save it and then open it.
The following three forms, which must be completed by all applicants, can either be printed and completed by hand or completed on screen before printing: Membership cards are issued are issued AFTER Safety Briefing!!!
2021 Membership renewal or new membership application form
The Range Rules of the Gulf Rifle Club
OTHER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS:
The By-Laws of the Club - amended 11 July 2018
2021 membership form Membership cards are issued AFTER Safety Briefing!!!
Gulf Rifle & Pistol Range Rules Form
Gulf Rifle & Pistol Range By Laws